Pınarbaşı Gölü is an archaeological site in Turkey containing object from the Epipaleolithic period. It is located in Konya province, Central Anatolia.
Spearheads have been found here as well as blanks of a hooked tang dagger and flat axes. The objects are not securely datable.
Pınarbaşı is a Turkish place name and it may refer to:
- Pınarbaşı (district), Kastamonu, a district in Kastamonu Province
- Pınarbaşı Gölü, an archaeological site in Turkey
- Pınarbaşı, Akseki, a village in Antalya Province
- Pınarbaşı, Besni, a village in Adıyaman Province
- Pınarbaşı, Cyprus, a village in northern Cyprus
- Pınarbaşı, Çelikhan, a village in Adıyaman Province
- Pınarbaşı, Erdemli, a village in Mersin Province
- Pınarbaşı, Gülağaç, a village in Aksaray Province
- Pınarbaşı, Haymana, a village in Ankara Province
- Pınarbaşı, Kaş, a village in Antalya Province
- Pınarbaşı, Kayseri, a district in Kayseri Province
- Pınarbaşı, Ortaköy, a village in Aksaray Province