Clock Tower in Dolmabahçe
The Clock, which is situated in front of Dolmabahçe Palace’s entrance to the Treasury, was built in 1890-1894, during the reign of Sultan Abdülhamid II. The clock tower has four storeys and is on a large base surrounded by fountains. The first storey is where the entrance is situated. It has barometers and the last floor has clocks. There are twin pillars surrounding the doors and windows.